I stumbled upon this tag on My Peacock Books here. This tag looked really fun, so I felt I should definitely do it.😋😋😋😋
It was originally created by A Page of Jenniely. Here are the rules:
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link the creator of the tag.
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done (Or just put yes or no)
- Tag another 10 people!
1.Received an ARC and not reviewed it? Yes
Yes, I have done. I received arc for blog tour, but had to opt out of it because of some problems, the arc remained with me. After that I got caught up with other books and never had time to read it, let alone review it.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley? Yes
Currently, my feedback ratio is less than 60%. I am trying to improve it…😅
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)? No
No never done it. I always post the full review, when I rate a book.
4. Folded down the page of a book? Yes
Yes, I have done it, because sometimes I don’t find a bookmark or when I feel just too lazy to get up and bring the bookmark, folding the page of the book is the only I could keep track of the page I am reading.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book? Yes
Once spilled coffee on the book I was reading.
6. DNF a book this year? No
No, not this year.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it? No
No, I always buy a book with the intention of reading it.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)? Yes
Okay, I have done this a lot…. A lot
9. Skim read a book? No
Not the whole book, but I have skim read a few pages of a book, because okay it was a mystery novel, and I was really interested to know who the killer is, but the author had to put a sex scene, which was not at all necessary for the story, so I just skimmed through these pages.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal? Yes
Yes I failed last year’s Goodreads Reading Challenge. I did set a goal that was completely achievable, but then I took a break and didn’t read a single book for last 4 months and so I missed Goodreads’ goal.😭😭😭😭😭
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it? No
Never done it.
12. Broke a book buying ban? No
No, because I have never put a book buying ban.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about? No
Always finish writing a review if I start it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading? No
No, I try to keep my book clean. 😂😂😂
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads? No
No, I always add the book I finish reading to the READ list.