Happy New Year!!! I hope you people are having a blast.
For me 2016 was not a year, but a lifetime in its own. There were just too many transformation in me, that none of my past 16 years before 2016 could bring.
Not going into the details, I am jumping straight to the post. This year I am participating in 2017 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge. Find all the details below:
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2017 until December 31st, 2017.
- You can join anytime. You do not have to post a review of the book. Books can come from any genre.
- You do not need to link up each spoonful.
- Make a page or a post or a GoodReads shelf where you will keep track of your spoonfuls. I keep track of mine on my Challenge Page.
- Crossovers to other challenges are allowed and encouraged!
- It’s an alphabet challenge!!! The challenge is to read one book that has a title starting with every letter of the alphabet.
- You can drop the A’s and The’s from the book titles as shown below.
- The First Main Word Needs To Be, the Letter You Are Counting
- For those pesky Q, X AND Z titles the word that starts with the challenge letter can be anywhere in the title.
So there are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z Reading Challenge.
A – How I plan to do it: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.
B – Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. For example: A – Assault and Beret by Jenn McKinlay B- Bookman Dead Style by Paige Shelton C – Cold Pressed Murder by Kelly Lane D – Dead Cold Brew by Cleo Coyle etc.
To sign up visit the link: http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/reading-challenges/2017-alphabet-soup-reading-challenge/
I have already made a page solely dedicated to this Challenge: https://lifeat17.wordpress.com/2017-alphabet-reading-challenge/
Actually it is my TBR list, where you will find a name of a book beside each alphabet, as I finish reading a book, it’s colour would turn from black to blue, in that way I will be able to keep tab of the books I have read and would have to read. You might find blank spaces beside some alphabets, that means I have not yet decided the book for that particular alphabet.
Do tell me if you people are taking part in this Challenge.